Thursday, October 14, 2010

Early Semester






















"Run Run Run Run"
16.5" x 13.5"
Citrusolve transfer, gum transfer, monoprint, chalk
























"Faster"
16.5" x 13.5"
Cirtusolve transfer, gum transfer, monoprint, chalk
























"That was when I knew it was over"
12" x 11"
Chine colle, monprint, pen
























"Repeat"
13" x 7.75"
Water-based woodcut, chine colle, gum transfer, pen

From September to early October. More to scan, more to photograph, more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo, yeah. You're pretty much a genius. Your style has evolved so much since high school (well, duh); it's so neat to see your work :^) Someday when I'm rich I'm going to buy something of yours and hang it in my living room <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, if you ever want something just ask me about it! I would love to talk to you about mad prints sometime anyway, I miss having conversations with you about artwork.

    ReplyDelete