Sunday, November 11, 2012

Introduction Two

My second Intro to Screen Printing class at Tiger Lily Press just ended (at the end of October)! It was a smaller class this time with three students, but that provided a very intimate and focused dynamic to the class. Here are some photographs from the last class: printing!

Trying out a multi-color pull.

A nice vignette of my three students - printing, looking, contemplating.

Everyone came away with quite a few prints, and experimented with color and paper type.

It happens to the best of us!

Everyone with their favorite prints!

All in all it was very successful. That is my last class for the year but I will be starting up again in March with an Intermediate Screen Printing class. It will be an open studio-style class with intermittent demos on different techniques. 

Have suggestions for techniques I should show? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment